200 Hour Teacher Training Program
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to the next level?
Has the thought of sharing your passion for yoga with others crossed your mind lately?
Are you looking to build a stronger sense of community in your life and find more like-minded people to share your energy with?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above then Healthletica’s Teacher Training Program may just be the perfect fit for you.
Our teachings coupled with practical hands-on experience are designed to provide you with the fundamental skills to begin a career as a successful Yoga Teacher or to simply go deeper with your own personal practice.
Upon completion you will have gained knowledge in the following areas:
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Functional anatomy and basics of yoga physiology
- Practical hands-on skills with poses, non-verbal and verbal communication, demonstration and Sanskrit pronunciation
- Meditation foundations, introduction to traditional chants, chakras and pranayama skills
- How and when to use props, modifications, alignment cues – all while maintaining yoga flow in class
- How to design safe, effective and informative sequences for beginners to more advanced students
- Advanced sequencing and the art of teaching with hands on adjustments and demonstrations
- Intro to Ayurveda & the Doshas
- Nutrition fundamentals
- Business ethics of teaching yoga
In-Class Component (120 hrs)
Observation (10 hrs): 2 hatha, 2 vinyasa, 2 beginner, 2 yin or restorative, 2 classes of your choice
Personal Practice (70 hrs): Each class observed must be critiqued and blogged with learning outcomes.
Personal Journal: You will reflect on your journey through the YTT program – including your experience with the course and how it has influenced your life.
- Accredited school with Yoga Alliance.
- 6 months of FREE unlimited yoga at Healthletica during the program.
- 10% discount on hot yoga memberships and packages for your family (promo offers not included).
- Access to Healthletica’s team of mentors (trained in a variety of yoga styles and traditions) during and after the program.
- Guaranteed subbing or permanent opportunities for teaching at Healthletica for all graduates of the program.
- 1-3 weekend sessions (14 hours total) can be made up upon approval.
- Practical class evaluation / assessment with feedback.
- Yoga certificate upon completion.
- Manuals and handouts included.
Yoga Teacher Training is currently in session from January to June 2020.
To save a spot in our next YTT, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.