200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to the next level?
Has the thought of sharing your passion for yoga with others crossed your mind lately?
Are you looking to build a stronger sense of community in your life and find more like-minded people to share your energy with?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above then Healthletica’s Yoga Teacher Training Program may just be the perfect fit for you.
Our teachings coupled with practical hands-on experience are designed to provide you with the fundamental skills to begin a career as a successful Yoga Teacher or to simply go deeper with your own personal practice.
Upon completion you will have gained knowledge in the following areas:
- Yoga history and philosophy with an introduction to Ayurveda (Doshas)
- Functional anatomy and basics of yoga physiology
- Practical hands-on skills with all poses, non-verbal and verbal communication, demonstration skills and Sanskrit pronunciation
- Meditation foundations, introduction to traditional chants, chakras and pranayama skills
- How and when to use props, modifications, alignment cues – all while maintaining yoga flow in class
- How to design safe, effective and informative sequences for beginners to more advanced students
- Advanced sequencing and the art of teaching with hands on adjustments and demonstrations
- Introduction to nutrition fundamentals
- Business and ethics of teaching yoga
In-Class Component – 120 hours
Observation – 10 hours or 8 classes
Personal Practice – 75 hours
- 6 months of FREE unlimited yoga at Healthletica during the program.
- 10% discount on hot yoga memberships and packages) for your family (promo offers not included).
- Access to Healthletica’s Team of Mentors (trained in a variety of yoga styles and traditions) during and after the program.
- Access to all classes on the regular schedule and our Karma class (TBA) for Yoga Trainees.
- Subbing and/or permanent opportunities for teaching at Healthletica for graduates of the program.
- Practical class evaluation / assessment with feedback
- Accredited school with Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Certificate upon completion
- All manuals and handouts included
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
Tentative Start Date: September 2021
Saturdays 10:00am -5:00pm (7hrs) & Sundays 10:00 am – 5:00pm (7hrs)
- Deposit is refundable if you are not accepted into the program.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Attendance to all scheduled classes is mandatory unless you are medically sick. A medical note will be required and all missed hours can be made up with the approval of the Lead Instructor ( Satyam Savam ) and subject to an additionally hourly charge directly paid by the student.
To save a spot in our next YTT, please email us at email@example.com.