200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to the next level?
Has the thought of sharing your passion for yoga with others crossed your mind lately?
Are you looking to build a stronger sense of community in your life and find more like-minded people to share your energy with?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above then Healthletica’s Yoga Teacher Training Program may just be the perfect fit for you.
Our teachings coupled with practical hands-on experience are designed to provide you with the fundamental skills to begin a career as a successful Yoga Teacher or to simply go deeper with your own personal practice.
Upon completion you will have gained knowledge in the following areas:
- Yoga history and philosophy with an introduction to Ayurveda (Doshas)
- Functional anatomy and basics of yoga physiology
- Practical hands-on skills with all poses, non-verbal and verbal communication, demonstration skills and Sanskrit pronunciation
- Meditation foundations, introduction to traditional chants, chakras and pranayama skills
- How and when to use props, modifications, alignment cues – all while maintaining yoga flow in class
- How to design safe, effective and informative sequences for beginners to more advanced students
- Advanced sequencing and the art of teaching with hands on adjustments and demonstrations
- Introduction to nutrition fundamentals
- Business and ethics of teaching yoga
In-Class Component – 125 hours
Personal Practice – 75 hours
- Accredited school with Yoga Alliance
- FREE unlimited yoga at Healthletica before and during the program.
- 10% discount on hot yoga memberships and packages for your family (promo offers not included).
- Access to Healthletica’s team of mentors (trained in a variety of yoga styles and traditions) during and after the program.
- Subbing and/or permanent opportunities for teaching at Healthletica for graduates.
- Practical class evaluation / assessment with feedback
- Yoga Teacher Training certificate upon completion
- All manuals and handouts included
NEXT YTT INFORMATION
- Deposit is refundable if you are not accepted into the program.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Attendance to all scheduled classes is mandatory. If you miss any time (20 hours maximum), you will have to pay the appropriate instructor directly for any hours missed subject to the approval of the Lead Instructor.
To save a spot in our next YTT, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.