- As of September 22, 2021, Healthletica will be required by law to comply with the provincial government’s vaccine certificate program. You will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide proof of vaccination along with photo ID (one time only) to attend yoga classes. We ask that you send your vaccine receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to class if possible or bring your receipt to your next class.
- Pre-booking of classes is required. No walks-ins allowed. Please purchase a yoga package online and book classes using the schedule below.
- Classes will be cancelled if there are less than 4 people registered 8-hours before the start time or by 8pm the night prior to a morning class.
- Due to limited capacity in our classes, if you book a class and do not show up you will be charged a fee of $10 (for membership holders) or you will lose one class (for class pass holders). You may cancel your reservation up to 4 hours before the start time of the class. Cancellations that are made less than 4 hours prior to the start time, will result in the charge penalty above. You may only cancel classes online through the website – contacting the studio through email or telephone will NOT be accepted.
- Click HERE for studio updates, policies & procedures related to COVID.