Updated November 20, 2020.
Healthletica will close as of Monday, November 23 due to the Peel Region lockdown.
We will provide updates regarding reopening of the studio as soon as we know more.
All memberships will be placed on hold during this time.
Updated November 9, 2020.
The studio will reopen on Monday, November 9.
All memberships (including month-to-month and 1-year) will resume as of November 9th.
Please review all policies & procedures below. Some of the policies and procedures are anticipated to be temporary, and some long-term or permanent. We will continue to monitor regulations and recommendations issued by government and health authorities, and our policies and procedures will be updated as required.
Find up-to-date information on class times by visiting the online schedule.
If classes consistently reach capacity, we will consider adding more classes to the schedule. Please keep in mind that the class capacity restrictions will cause financial challenges for the studio, so we appreciate your support, patience and understanding during this time.
What you need to know
Your safety is a top priority. We will continue to disinfect all spaces in the facility on a regular basis and promote physical distancing. Additionally, the yoga studio is now equipped with an air purifier that will purify the air before, during and in-between classes.
Our class capacity is 10 with 3 meters of space between people. Look for the L-shape tape on the floor so you know where to position your mat. Once you have entered the yoga studio we ask that you do not exit until class is over.
Pre-booking of classes is required. Yoga packages must be purchased online. Please continue to scan your id tag at our front desk when you arrive for class. Scroll to the bottom for instructions on how to book a class. Please arrive no sooner than 15-minutes before class time. We ask that you wait in your car if you’re early.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to limited capacity in our classes, if you book a class and do not show up you will be charged a fee of $10 (for membership holders) or you will lose one class (for class pass holders). You may cancel your reservation up to 4 hours in advance of the start time of the class. Cancellations that are made less than 4 hours prior to the start time, will result in the charge penalty above. You may only cancel classes online through the website – contacting the studio through email or telephone will not be accepted.
Classes will be cancelled if there are 3 or less people registered 8-hours before the start time (or the night before a morning class).
We ask that you get in the habit of registering for classes well in advance to not only ensure a spot in the class, BUT to also help ensure that the class takes place.
Change rooms & showers are closed. Please come dressed for yoga and store your personal belongings in the cubbies by the front door (including shoes, keys, cell phones, jackets/sweaters). Personal belongings are NOT allowed in the studio. The lobby washroom is available for emergency use only. Please fill your water bottle at home.
No hands-on adjustments, shared yoga props or mat rentals. To help stop the spread of germs in the studio, yoga blocks and straps will not be available for shared use. In addition, mat rentals will not be available. You are more than welcome to bring your personal yoga props to class. Email us if you’d like to order any yoga props. Lastly, yoga instructors will not be doing any hands-on adjustments.
- Members must sign-up for classes online. Walk-ins will not be allowed during this time.
- Members must complete COVID screening + have their temperature taken upon entry into the studio. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (sore throat, cough, fever, etc.) please stay home. Additionally, if you have traveled within the past 14 days, come in contact with someone who has recently traveled or if you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we also ask that you stay home in order to keep our community safe.
- Members must wear a face mask/covering when entering and exiting the studio; you may remove it once you are on your mat and appropriately physically distanced. Masks will be available for a charge of $2 if needed.
- Members must sanitize hands immediately upon entering the facility and before exiting the facility. Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrance/exit.
Cleaning & Studio Safety
- NEW – the yoga studio is now equipped with an air purifier that will purify the air before, during and in-between classes.
- A plexiglass protective barrier has been installed at the reception desk.
- Mandatory COVID screening and temperature checks for anyone who enters the facility, including staff, members, instructors & visitors.
- The lobby area and yoga studio have been modified to promote physical distancing (look for the floor markers).
- After each class the yoga studio & common space will be sanitized.
- After each private & small group training/yoga session, the PT studio equipment and floor will be sanitized.
Yoga Memberships & Packages
For 1 Year & Month-to-Month Memberships
All memberships that were put on hold during the last closure (October 10 to November 8) will be reactivated effective November 9, 2020. If our studio closed while your last paid month was still active, we will automatically extend your last paid month by the length of time we were closed, so you don’t miss out on yoga you have already paid for. After that month is complete, your monthly payments will resume. Please note that due to the extension, your monthly payments will adjust moving forward.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the extenuating circumstances, and in our ongoing efforts to protect Healthletica, our instructors and this amazing community, we are unable to extend any membership holds beyond November 9.
For Intro Offers
Your intro offer will automatically be extended by 30-days (the length of time we were closed).
For Class Pass Holders
We can extend the the expiration of your 10 or 20 class pass ONLY by the length of time we were closed if needed, upon request.
Free class passes & perkville points CANNOT be used at this time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For account inquiries and adjustments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 1-2 business days. Our front desk staff will not be dealing with any account details during this time.
On behalf of the Healthletica Team, we are happy to welcome you back and we thank you for supporting us and each other during this time. This is a time when we need yoga and each other’s support, more than ever, and we are committed to providing you with a safe environment to practice yoga and engage in other wellness services.
Thank you & WELCOME BACK!
How to book a class
STEP 1: Go to www.healthletica.ca/schedule
STEP 2: Choose a class and click the green “Join” button beside it.
STEP 3: Enter your email and password in the “Sign In” box, then click the “Sign In” button. Use the email address that this email was sent to. If you don’t know your password, click on “Need new password?”
STEP 4: If you have a yoga package on your account you can then make a reservation for the class you selected (either single or recurring). If you don’t have a yoga package on your account, you will need to purchase one in order to book a class. If you should have a yoga package on your account, but it’s not showing up when you sign in, please send us an email so we can look into it for you.
STEP 5: You’re done! Please take note of the cancellation policy that displays after you book. Enjoy your class!